Social networking sites, a platform to BUILD and ENHANCE your Network. Almost eliminating the geographical boundaries through internet, these sites have made it easy for an individual to expand his/her reach and establish their business as an ONLINE BRAND. Currently, as an effective marketing tool, these social networking sites are being used by various firms to establish themselves online.
Now, in order to market your business ONLINE, you must know some facts about the top social marketing networking sites with a good amount of website traffic.
So, to help you out, here are 7 topmost social networking sites with some fascinating facts.
– Facebook is the most popular social networking site across the globe with 1.44 billion monthly active users. For small or large businesses, this site is the prime choice to advertise various products and services. It is centered around posting images, likes, quick thoughts, poke and a tremendous feature.
– But, the best feature of this site is that it supports multilingual and having approx 140 languages.
– Moreover, if we talk about Facebook subsidiaries, then they are named as Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus VR and Private Core.
– Twitter brought the new and unique trend of “Tweet” on the internet and that’s why, it became the second most admired social networking site around the whole world that contain 550 million users.
– This “Tweet” is nothing, but just a short character message of length 140 characters. At Twitter, only registered users can read and post tweets, whereas unregistered users can only read them.
– Around 3 years ago, it had launched its subsidiary renowned as “Vine” which is a short video sharing service.
– LinkedIn is a well-liked business-oriented social networking site that can help you to build your professional networks. The main functionality of this site is to allow you to create profiles and business connections online which may help in real-world professional relationships.
– In short, it is a cyberspace for getting touch with vendors, meeting new customers and connect you with the latest business trends. Due to all these features, LinkedIn is having 400 million active users.
– Pinterest is widely used for discovering and saving creative and innovative ideas for numerous things such as cooking, traveling, clothing and a lot more.
– For this reason, it is also denoted as a “catalog of ideas.”
– The distinctive feature of this site is that it provides pinboard displaying for sharing their business product photos on it.
– According to the stats, there are over 200 million users on Pinterest of which 80 percent are women and 20 percent are men. This shows that this site is most admired by women.
– YouTube is recognized for the watching and uploading videos on the internet. Over a decade, this site was ruling on the internet as it utterly followed the slogan “Broadcast Yourself.”
– Moreover, this is the only networking site where you don’t need to bother about any registration to watch the content of the site. Therefore, around 50 million users daily get online in a day to watch the current videos, news and movies. Here, on YouTube, from music videos to subject tutorials, all are available.
– Tumblr has become an “in demand” microblogging platform that is vastly used by adults and teens. Many people appreciate this site for its ultra-modern features like blog management, messaging, and editorial content and so on.
– Since 2013, it’s owned by “Yahoo!” and has allowed its users for posting multimedia and other content. For user’s convenience, this networking site provides a facility to use custom domain name for their blogs.
– Generally, this site has 550 million monthly users and contains more than 217 million blogs, including generic, promotional, personal and marketing.
– With 100 million active users, Instagram made its unique Image by providing a wonderful platform to share videos, images and other social networking services either publicly or privately on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other networking sites.
– This site allows you to invite your friends to comment on your images and ideas just like Facebook. This site also has an enormous photographic filters which can improve your image quality before its posting.
– These days, it is one of the leading advertising tool for many businesses which can be easily used as an “app” on multiple handsets including iPhones, iPads, Android phones and so on.
Thus, we can say that social networking sites have not only made communication much easier, but also provide a superior approach to elevate your business in the market.