Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay Per Click Advertising helps to generate high Rate of Interest at lower cost. You can set your own budget, according to your pocket and can only pays when a visitor clicks on your Ads. As a leading online advertising company, we can help you to target your Ads to the type of customers you want to target, location in which you want to target and the budget you want used for the Adwords or PPC Campaign. Different methods can be used which you should before starting an Adwords Campaign:
- You can Reach your Marketing Goals by opting a right option. For Example:
- Can include ‘Call’ button to your Ads
- Take Action on your website
- Visit your store
- Install Your App
- You can target your Ads with some specific keywords for your own choice. With the help of keywords you are targeting the visitor, who used to visit your site by those keywords. By this you can easily target your audience. You can also select the time to show your Ad through Adwords Campaign.
- You can also only pay for your results. When you see results like somebody clicks your Ad or watch your video, then you can make the payment otherwise there is no payment for impressions and views.
- You can target all Online Platforms available, i.e, tablets, mobile phones, Apps and computers.
- You can measure through Adwords account at any point of time you wanted. It helps to make the necessary changes required.
What DEXDEL Offers?
- Providing the Adwords solutions to any online problems.
- Giving you an opportunity to work with PPC Specialist or Professionals
- Professional Guidance for PPC Campaign.
- A dedicated Account Manager for your Adwords Account.
- Helps you to fix the plan according to your budget.
- Timely Reporting and Easy payment access.
- Provide you different Pay Per Click Packages that suits your budget.
- Helps to increase the Quality Score of an Ad.
You can take an advantage by hiring an Appropriate Agency for your Adwords Account. DexDel will provide you every solution for PPC Advertising. You can follow the trend, according to the demand of your services and products. Pay only when some visitors clicks on your Ads and get relevant traffic. You can limit your budget, days of the week and keywords. We offer customer friendly packages that can easily suit one’s pocket. DexDel provides an opportunity to start with an online advertising campaign and to grow further. We are here for every PPC Solution whether you are already having an account or want to start as fresher. Kindly come to us for future growth.
There are different stages are included in the Pay Per Click Advertising.
Learning phase about client businesses, website and competitors in order to provide clear documentation to be used throughout all stages of a project which gives project brief, PPC Audit, Keyword Research, Competitive Analysis.
- Project Brief: Defining all the client information and business goals along with all the required information to properly complete discovery process.
- Business Goals
- Campaign login Credentials
- Geographic location
- PPC Audit: Creating a baseline for the current website PPC performance based on analytics, landing pages, and current campaign statistics.
- Keyword Research: Defining potential target keywords based on the business goals that is outlined in the Project Brief and look for the opportunities found in the PPC Audit.
- Competitive Analysis: Defining PPC competitors and Ad copy based on Keyword Research and determine areas of opportunity and risk for the project.
Stage II - Strategy
Creating a comprehensive PPC Strategy and project plan that clearly outlines deliverable and measurable business goals.
- Paid Search Strategy:Defining Paid Search, Display and Remarketing campaigns along with the ad copy, landing page recommendations, targeting methodologies and recommended budget.
- Measurement Planning: Documenting measurable short-term and long-term goals to evaluate campaign performance
Stage III - Landing Page Creation and Campaign Setup
Implementing landing page recommendations from the Paid Search Strategy through development or collaboration with the client.
- Landing Page Design (Optional):Creating designs for an optional converting landing page with strong calls to action for newly defined campaigns
- Campaign Setup: Creating or editing existing campaigns based on the Paid Search Strategy.
- Landing Page Implementation: Creating or editing landing pages for the new campaigns and ensure conversion tracking is implemented and page load time is minimized.
Stage IV - Optimize
Monitoring and adjusting campaigns based on the performance of keywords, landing pages, and ad copy. Optimization makes your campaign to go to the next level. It generally involves cutting the losses (or under-performing segments) from a campaign while scaling gain (or well-performing segments). This optimization process occurs on many levels, beginning with creation, then moving on to placements and individual sites, and finally on a campaign-wide level.
- Short term Analysis Adjustment:Changing bids, ads, and landing pages based on short term performance indicators (daily or every few days).
- Campaign Adjustment: Making global changes to the campaign based on trends that are identified over time (weekly or biweekly).
Stage V - Analyze and Reporting
Providing regular reporting that includes analysis of campaign performance, KPIs, and goal tracking and adjust the project plan based on the results.
- Monthly Performance Report: Documenting current standing of goals, campaign metrics, tasks completed, and plan for the following month.
- Quarterly Review: Comprehensive overview of the campaign and adjustments to the project plan based on the results achieved.